Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where do I start?

We have been busy, and still are busy. I will start now and maybe finish later. Last Wednesday the 18th we were able to go back to Aunt Kerry's work and swim in the water park. News Channel 3 was there this time. We had a blast! We were able to get our pictures taken with Brad Perry(when I get that photo from my friends mom I will post it)! Our friends the Livingstones were able to come with us this time. And they brought Allison's Mom and her sister. It was allot of fun. The picture up above is of Jodi, Breanna, Amber and Tessa. They were on the Zuni River. Thanks again Aunt Kerry! We love being able to help you out. We are looking forward to this Friday and Saturday! Can't wait.

Then Thursday was our last day of swimming lessons. Candace isn't in these pics, she stayed home with an upset stomach. I think that she was sick from being out in the sun most of the day the day before.
This is Breanna working on her Elementary Back Stroke!Amber working on her Elementary Back Stroke!Jodi working on floating on her stomach!
We got home from swimming lessons, and I finished cleaning the house because my parents were coming in from Colorado, and my brother Miles his wife Tam and their 2 girls Maddie and Emma came from Maryland. We had a nice visit. A friend of theirs got married this last Saturday in the Mesa Temple. The funniest part of them visiting us was that Emma who is 3 (and was potty trained at one time) when I was changing her pull-up I asked her why she didn't poo in the potty she proceeded to tell me that it was her day off. I was laughing so hard. On Friday my parents took us out to eat at Famous Daves. They have really good BBQ. Then Grandma and Grandpa took the girls to Build a Bear to buy them new outfits for their bears that they bought them at Christmas time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. Then of course we had to hit Cabella's. My dad really likes the store, and since I live less than 20 minutes from the store we went. I wish that I had more pictures of this weekend. But it was so rushed that I kept forgeting to pick up the camera. On Saturday Miles and Tam left for the wedding and the girls stayed with us. Grandma and Grandpa and Jared and I took all 6 girls swimming on Saturday afternoon. Grandma got pics of that but not me. All of my family left this morning. I was sad to see them go, but I had a wonderful time visiting with them. We love you guys!

0 Comments: