Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Jared got really lucky this year for Fathers Day. I bought him a new dirt bike. It is a 2003 CRF450r. But the funny thing about it is that he got it around Mothers Day. This is the nicest bike Jared has ever owned. He really loves it, and can't wait to finish converting it back to dirt bike from Supermoto bike.
This is Dauv a Supermoto racer who we bought the bike from. Jared had to go clear to CA to pick up the bike. Enjoy your bike sweetheart. I want to tell Jared how much I LOVE and appreciate everything that he does for us. He is a wonderful husband and father. I am thankful that he allows me to be a SAHM with our daughters. I love that the girls look forward to him waking up in the afternoons. I am truly thankful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and that whenever the girls or I need him he will be there for us. I Love You Jared.


I also want to tell our fathers Happy Fathers Day! We love you guys!

1 Comments:

Diana said...

I still remember Evan's reation while Jared was telling him about the bike. SPEECHLESS!!! Pretty funny! He kept stumbling over his words just trying to say WOW!