Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Week is Almost Over!

I'm so glad that the week is almost over. Jared comes home Saturday morning or early afternoon. We have had a productive week. When Jared is here I can only get certain things done while he is sleeping, and only have so many hours to work while he is awake and before the girls go to bed(he is still working nights). Many things have fallen behind when it comes to housework. But we have been catching up this week, washing baseboards and walls, cleaning out closets, cleaning vent covers and ceiling fans. Going through stuff and sending some to DI and throwing some stuff away. I am feeling good about having house guest in a couple of weeks(Tam and Miles!). The girls haven't been to thrilled about having to clean though. But I keep telling them that we are a family and families work together. (I'm not cleaning up their mess, when I have taught them how to put things away properly!) I am dreading cleaning the grout in the tile. I do not like grout!!!!

Well, the workers next door didn't even come to work on the house today. Yea, my girls got to sleep in. Oh how I enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

0 Comments: