Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Having fun with Cousins!

Well, where do I begin? On Saturday the 7th of June Justin and Tahna came up from Tucson to attend the Temple. Their children Mason and Lenika wanted to stay and play with the girls, so of course I said yes. Jared got home from Scout Camp at about 3:30pm to 7 children in the house instead of just 4 girls. He was a great trooper. So Mason and Lenika stayed until Tuesday when I drove them 1/2 way to Tucson and met their father Justin at the Flying J. The girls had a blast with their cousins here. On Saturday they all went up to Aunt Denee's and Uncle Robby's home while Jared and I went to a Wedding Reception for a dear friend of mine, Haley Jensen-Ward. CONGRATULATIONS! Then on Sunday we went to church and then to Grandma and Grampa Lee's home. On Monday the girls started swim lessons, so we walked over to my friend Azure's home where they are taking swim lessons. Why you ask, when it is 103 degrees outside? Well, not only did I have my 4 girls plus Mason and Lenika, I also had Dylan and his sister Tatum. Did you count them? 8 children, and Jared had to sleep. My plan worked, get them HOT and TIRED, and they will lay down and veg in front of a movie for part of the afternoon. It was actually kind of relaxing. We had allot of fun with the cousins here, and I wished that I had taken some pictures, but we do have the video from the water park, because they were there with us. Love you Mason and Lenika!

0 Comments: