Thursday, June 26, 2008

The next step in our lives!

I cannot believe that we are at the next stage of our lives. Jodi will be starting school this next school year, and Jared and I have always discussed that when all of our children are in school that I would go back to work and work in the school where they attend(so that I will have the same hours that they have, and still be home for them when they are home). Now that the time is here I am excited and sad and confused all at the same time. There is a possibility that I will be loosing Dylan, due to changes in their lives. I am sad that this could be happening, I have had Dylan since he was 6 weeks old. I will miss him and his sister Tatum (I have her during the summer). But I understand where they are coming from as Parents of these 2 beautiful and wonderful children. I am sad that my baby, Jodi is starting Kindergarten, but I am also excited for her because she is ready for the next step in her life. I am confused because I am so scared to be possibly heading back to work. I have not worked for over 10 years now. I have a wonderful husband who made it possible for me to be at home with our girls. Thank you Jared I am truly blessed to have you in my life. I LOVE YOU! Please pray with us as we try to figure out the best thing for our beautiful family. Thanks and Much Love, Alyssa!

0 Comments: