Thursday, May 22, 2008


We are so excited that school is out! And our Daddy is taking us camping this weekend. We had a fun school year. And we are looking forward to next year.

I am glad that school is out for the Summer. We are ready for a change of pace. I am so glad that I have finally found a school that I love. (Thanks to Carolyn Cathcart!) When Breanna started school we had her at the school up the road here. Decided that we didn't like it. Moved her to a charter school, Amber started school here and by the middle of Amber's 1st grade and Breanna's 3rd grade I pulled them out, and put them back at the school up the road knowing that they wouldn't be there very long. (I was not impressed with the way the Director of the school was handling things, and come to find out my girls were behind in almost every subject.) By this time Candace had started preschool, with intense speech therapy. Then I found Copperwood Elementary in the Peoria Unified School District. I love them, the whole school teachers, secretaries, etc. care about our children. I get a wonderful feeling every time I walk into the office. I am very please with this school and I have been hard to please. We are truly blessed to have wonderful friends who listen to our concerns, and help us and guide us to were we need to be. I know through my own testimony that it truly does take a village to raise our family.

0 Comments: