Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

What a wonderful day to celebrate motherhood. On Saturday, when I was heading out to Surprise to pick up Amber from Aunt Denee's and Uncle Robby's home(she spent the night with them), and while Jared was in his all day class with the NRA(so he can teach something about guns up at Scout Camp), I decided to go and get me my Mothers Day gift. I went shopping for clothes. I bought 2 very cute outfits, 1 for Sunday and the other to wear any day of the week. I had fun shopping with the 3 younger girls. Amber kept telling me that I was getting my CUTENESS on. And they had fun telling all of the employee's in the store what they were going to do for me on Mother's Day. I woke up this morning to Candace asking me to wake her Daddy up so that they could make me breakfast. I was served pancakes, and fried eggs with a glass of milk, in bed no less. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and children.


I also want to wish all the other MOM's out there Happy Mother's Day!

1 Comments:

Diana said...

Aw! how sweet! That was so nice of them to treat you!