Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Weekend!

We had a very nice weekend! We were supposed to go the the Cinders with the Larson's, Cuthbert's, and the Lowry's, but our plans changed. And when I was talking with all of the other wife's, they were also HAPPY that we ended up not going, because that meant that they didn't have to go also. Kinda funny, these husbands of ours will not go riding anymore with out each other. So our weekend started out Jared sold an engine that we have had in the garage for over 12 years (YES, he has had it longer than we have been married. I can't believe that I let him move it to AZ!). Then he went with his buddy Dax and they loaded all of the dirt bikes and quads onto the trailer so that the guys could go riding on Saturday morning. On Saturday Jared went riding with the guys, and the girls and I cleaned Candace and Jodi's bedroom. In the afternoon we went over to the Cuthberts home for a swimming party and BBQ. We had a blast! At about 9:30 Saturday night Jared got called into work, and was home within an hour. At 5am Sunday morning Jared got called back into work and was gone all day Sunday. APS has been working around the clock since last Thursday, when we had a very bad storm here. They called the storm that we had a "Hurricane on Land". Winds were steady over 100 mph. Jared and I were very excited about him being called in. He will get paid Double time! Yippee! Then on Monday we got up and cleaned the house, because we had Jared's family over for a BBQ, before Jared and his Dad had to go to bed so that they could work that evening. All in all it was a fun and relaxing weekend! I just wish that I had pics of the girls swimming! But I forgot to take my camera!

1 Comments:

Sharla said...

Hey girl, Long time no see. I was blog hopping and found you :). Just thought I'd say hi and I'll probably be visiting in on you if you don't mind. Check out our blog too! jeffandsharla.blogspot.com