Monday, September 22, 2008

LPP Ward Camp out!

We just had our Ward camp out. It was at Fort Tuthill. It is an old Military Base. The girls and I went up on Friday afternoon and came home Saturday afternoon. Jared had to stay in town to take an NRA Shotgun course. Our friends the Urichs pulled our trailer up to the camp out for us (so the girls and I didn't have to pitch a tent, we are so spoiled now) and they stayed in the trailer also. It was fun to be had by all. I thought that I would be able to get more pictures, but even with the girls older it was still hard having only one adult. Breanna was the one taking the pictures for me so she isn't in any of the pictures. But we had a very nice time in the COOL pines of Flagstaff. On the way home we stopped off at Beaver Creek (a creek with running water in AZ, I know can you believe it, we do have running water) and the girls played in the water for a little bit, and of course ate lunch. It was really a nice relaxing time. Now the girls are asking what we are going to be doing this weekend. (Jared is finishing up the NRA course this weekend.) I voted to stay home.

All of the cute little girls that were at the Ward Camp out!
Amber with her friends Shelby and Jade!








(Sorry the pictures are so fuzzy! I think that my camera is starting to crap out on me. Bummer! Guess what I'm getting for Christmas!!!)

2 Comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Hi. Sorry we didn't make it we were out of town. Bummer!! Glad you had fun enjoying our nice weather of flagstaff

Katy B. said...

You got to go to two ward campouts this year?! So Lucky! :) hehehehe