Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We are truly at the next step in our lives! Jodi has started school and is thoroughly enjoying it. The girls are all settling into their new school schedules. I have started working part time for a friend Gayle Juhl. She and her husband own a home based business called Metro Site Inspections! I work from 7:30 in the morning to about 10:00 or 10:30 in the morning. I am really enjoying working for Gayle. It is proving to be very challenging though. The hours that I am working are normally the hours that I try to get chores done around the house. I try to get them done before Jared goes to sleep, so I don't wake him when he is sleeping. Jared has helped out allot since I have started working. He will empty the dishwasher and load it for me, he will vacuum the floors for me. There are many perks to having all your children in school. Our home stays clean, it never gets as messy as it used to. It is working out very nice. Although I do miss the morning time that I would get to spend with Jared if I were home. I know that my hours are not full time, but we are still trying to adjust to me working at all. Having been home for over 10 years it is really strange. Love to all! The Lee's

2 Comments:

Sharla said...

So I'm not sure if I should just say "I'm jealous" and leave it at that :). Thinking of having all my kids in school is like a far off dream. I can't say that I won't miss them, but with just getting 1 going to school it does seem quite daunting imagining them all gone. Enjoy the time and especially the cleaner home. I think that is worth the trade :)

Alli said...

I'm jealous that you get to play with Gayle and Jim! I'll bet you have fun. And the clean house thing is exciting, I vacuumed so much yesterday I got a blister. Well, keep us posted on how it goes for you. Only five more years until I'm in your shoes. . .