Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Learning to drive at the age of 5!


OK, so I was taking Breanna and Amber to their activity days today, and on our way back from dropping them off Jodi asked me when she was going to have her first driving lesson. Keep in mind she is only 5 and hasn't even started Kindergarten yet. I asked her why she needed to drive and she told me that she was a big girl now, and that it was time. I then told her that she had a very long wait. But when we were driving to the Stake Center to take Jared his cell phone she told me that if she knew how to drive that she could have done this for me. Jared as most of you know is the Stake Athletic Directer, and this is his favorite time of year. It is the Multi-Stake Basketball tournaments. It just amazes me how one minute these men are best friends then the next they are enemy's. This is a picture of Jared either getting ready to referee a game or just getting done. Can't remember which one.

1 Comments:

Diana said...

I thought he had guys to ref for him?!? Did it get nasty? You should have called us! :-)