Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jared's January trip to Belgium!

I know that this was a while ago but wanted to share some of the pics of Belgium and Enland that Jared took when he was there for Wade's Baptism. Jared his Dad and friend John went. They had a wonderful time. We have over 1000 pics, wish that we could post them all here. This is a statue of a little boy in Brussels Belgium. The people there hold him in high regards. They say that he either stood up to a General by peeing on his boot, or he put out the fire of Brussels by peeing on it. Either way it was one of Jared's favorite statues. Why because the statue is peeing. Stone Henge! One of the Castles that they went to. I remember these Lions from when I was little when I lived with my family in England. I'm going to try to post a video of Big Ben ringing, and the changing of the guards at Bucingham Palace. But can't seem to get it to work right. I will post it later when I figure it out.

0 Comments: