Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Love Conference Weekends!


We had a wonderful day today watching conference. The girls were really enjoying their conference packets, and the 2 older ones had tears in there eyes when they were sustaining our new Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. It was a wonderful experience for them. President Hinkley was the only prophet they have ever known. When Jared went to priesthood tonight, the girls and I went to Grandma Lee's and watched Enchanted with her. She enjoyed having the girls share their movie with her, even if Amber was reciting every line in the movie before it happened. I am so looking forward to tomorrow, I don't have to get ready for church I can just stay in my pj's. I haven't been feeling well. I just love allergies. When Eddie and his family were here visiting we went to visit Grandma Millie, that's when I was able to snap this picture of her with Jared and the girls. They just love and adore Grandma Millie. The girls especially love getting her gifts, they say that it is because they smell like Grandma. Jodi continues to make us laugh. Friday her and Jared were outside cutting up firewood (I know sounds funny, but it gets cold when we go camping)and it is starting to get warm here, she walks inside and asked me if I could put her in the freezer so she could cool down. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.

0 Comments: