Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am a Mom!

I can't believe that I keep having these feelings. I totally thought that this would be easier. Jared and I have been to Las Vegas, and left the girls with family. I have been to girls camp. Breanna has sleepovers with friends. She goes to school from 7:30am to 3:00pm. I have sent her on field trips before. I get time away from her. But this is her very first BIG field trip. Jim Juhl picked her up for school this morning at 5:00am and I go and pick her and Mason up at 6:00pm this evening. Their field trip consisted of going to the Colossal Caves and Kartchner Caverns, both of which are a couple of hours from here (give or take). Copperwood rented a tour bus and took the whole 5th grade. I have had butterflies in my stomach since she left. Is this normal? I know that the school will take good care of her, and they do this every year, and they have parent chaperone's (3 students to 1 parent). But I am still a mom. Let you know when she gets home.

1 Comments:

Alli said...

I hope you survived the day okay and that she had a great time! You are a wonderful mom!