Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have so much to Talk about!

I'm not sure where to begin! I think that I will start with the yucky stuff. Last weekend we had to completely redo the sewage plumbing from our home to half way through the back yard. After 50 plus years, the roots from our trees finally found the old joints and worked their way into the pipes. We kept getting major back ups, which are not fun. But we are done now and waiting for the inspector to come so we can rebury the pipe.

On February 1st Jared turned 38. We went over to Denee and Robby's home and cooked up Carne Asada and watched the Super Bowl. In which our Cardinals lost.

Tomorrow Candace will be turning 8 years old. She will be getting baptized at the end of March. She is getting very excited because she will get her first official set of scriptures, and she will also be getting her ears pierced.

Then on the 18th of February Breanna will turn 12 and be heading on into the YW's program. I am still in shock that I will actually have a 12 year old, and only one more left to get baptized. My how time flies.

This was just a quick update on how we are doing! I will definitely post more later.

5 Comments:

Alli said...

What a great way to catch up with the Lees. It is amazing how quickly they grow up!

Machelle said...

When it rains it pours huh. The girls are really growning up and they are very very lovely. Let me know if you need help with anything.

The Davis Crue said...

Man you guys are getting old! So how does it feel to have a young women! To bad about the plumbing, that sucks! Nice to see an update

Diana said...

K!!! Sorry we are such schmucks and always forget birthdays!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jared and Candace!!!

Shel said...

Lots going on at your house! Thanks for the special delivery the other night!! I love it all!! I didnt hear your message until later that night! :( Sad that I missed you!