Friday, February 27, 2009

Breanna is 12!!

On February the 18th Breanna turned 12, I am still in shock that Jared and I actually have a daughter old enough to be in YW's.

On the 20th Breanna had a couple of her friends over for a sleepover/pamper night. My friend Shiloh Allen came over and did the girls hair for me, and I painted their finger nails, and they soaked their feet in one of those foot soak tubs. The girls all seemed to have a fun time. I was really lucky in the fact that when they went to watch a movie in Breanna's room, you could tell that they were having fun, but they didn't get loud and giggly. I think that they were asleep by 12-12:30. All in all it was a fun time.

Breanna, Makela and Kaylee!

After they were done pampering themselves.

3 Comments:

Machelle said...

Im proud of her too, you have a very good daughter. I have been more and more impressed with her every time I see her. (looks like she has some friends who make her feel as special as she deserves!)

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Breanna! You will have so much fun in young womens!

The Cutest Allens Ever! said...

I'm glad I was able to help and have fun! I love your girls!!