Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve/Day!

On New Years Eve we went to our Dax and Azures home and had a Fondue Party/WII Party! It was a total blast. Jared and I are now wishing that we had bought a WII instead of a PS3. The girls were laughing their heads off every time it was their turn to play. Before we went over Jared kept asking me if he would have to turn over to me his "Man Card", and of course I kept looking at him with this puzzled look. He finally explained to me that he thought Fondue was for, let's just say, a different breed of men. I started laughing. But he ended up enjoying it, and even suggested that we get Fondue pots. I don't have any pics of the night but Azure took video of Jared playing WII. He is playing against Mon's who just stood there and moved his arms, and then there is Jared! Enjoy! On a side note, I beat Jared in Boxing!



On New Years Day we finally got to go riding, so the girls could use their new Christmas gift! We had a wonderful time, and the girls really love their new quads. Amber is getting better at riding her motorcycle, and the girls enjoyed following Jared on trails while he was leading in the golf cart. I wish that I had taken pictures that day but did not. We had a blast hanging out with family and friends.

5 Comments:

Alli said...

I'm terrible at wii, which is a shocker because in real life I'm a tennis pro (ha-ha), Ryan got tennis elbow after the first couple of days of playing, now he just flicks his wrist.

Diana said...

That is funny! Ansley was beating her uncles in WII bowling on New Years Eve. They were all trying to be too fancy with the curve balls!
Evan is really wanting a Wii now!..So is Ansley...and me too! Ü

Machelle said...

The seemed like a lot of fun. I have never even seen a Wii before,

Machelle said...

We have a new R/S blog. Im still working on it.

http://lppreliefsociety.blogspot.com/

Katy B. said...

Oh my! I'm a dork! I must've pushed the video to play at the same time your blog music came on, because I'm watching your hubby play and the song "Lost in your eyes" is playing and I thought, "Did she make a music video of Jared to this song? What the heck?" Then the video stopped and the music kept playing and I realized it was your blog music. I was so laughing there for a minute.:) I love Debbie Gibson by the way.:) I love the Wii too!:)