Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have such Wonderful Friends!!!!


When I started working our plan was that Jared or I would be home with our girls when they were not in school. Well, that has now been foiled with APS doing away with graveyards.(Don't get me wrong, I love that he isn't working Graves anymore, but, it came a little sooner than expected.) During Christmas break I did have to work, I only worked 3 days but I still had to work, and Jared's work decided that the last 2 weeks of the year everyone would be working the day shift. This was not in our plans, I did not want to pawn our girls off on someone so that Jared and I could work. But luckily I only had to work 3 days total, so I only needed someone to watch the girls those three days. Well, that is were our friends stepped in. They offered without us having to ask. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. The first day I worked my friend Azure watched the girls for us, and the second day I worked my friend Amber watched the girls for us, and on the third day Jared's parents took the girls. Well, when Amber watched the girls she and her husband Mon's and Azure and her husband Dax took all of their children and mine hiking in the White Mountains, The girls had a super fun time! They hiked to the water falls, in hopes that there would be running water, because most of the time there isn't, but their was because it has rained allot this year. We just wanted to Thank our wonderful friends, and parents for stepping in for us, we are truly blessed to have you in our lives.

1 Comments:

Alli said...

I'm sure Amber, Azure, and your parents are just as grateful to have you as you are to have them :)