Saturday, October 4, 2008

Do we want this to happen to us?

If you live in AZ you know that we have Proposition 102 on the ballot coming in November. I am very worried for our children. I am voting YES on Prop. 102. I do not want this to happen to my children. I'm sure most of you have heard of this, but I thought that I would share this video anyways. Jared and I are seriously thinking about Home Schooling our children if they do not pass this. We know that things like this will come up in our lives, but our children do not need to be taught this in school.



Ironic thing about this video, is that I know Rob Wirthlin. Way back when in my single days, back in Colorado Springs, I was attending the singles ward there, and he was attending the Air Force Academy there, and of course the singles ward. Yes, his Grandfather was Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. All of us singles would love it when his Grandpa would come to visit. We had a General Authority attend our singles ward often, and what a wonderful spirit he would bring.

1 Comments:

Alli said...

Ooh, that is yucky. I've got a sign up in my yard, do you have one? We've got extras.