Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A new challenge!

As my children grow older I feel as if my life is busier now more than ever, and I know that it has only begun. I was on my cousin's blog and saw this challenge and have accepted it and wanted to share this with my friends also. Shelly saw this video by President Eyring and was touched, and so am I. I am striving to better my life by reading my scriptures, saying my prayers, attending the temple and trying to get our food storage together. I know that we have been asked to keep a journal, but that has always been hard for me, hence the reason why I started a blog, not just to let my family and friends know what is going on in our lives, but to help me start to journal. I am going to start tonight June 2 and strive to do this every night for the rest of the year, and pray that this becomes a habit. Thank you Shelly for the challenge!



Who's in?

3 Comments:

Alli said...

I am resolved to do better!

Machelle said...

You can do it. If I can do better you know you can. This is an awesome chalenge.

Katy B. said...

Great challenge! I need to do it too!:)