Monday, June 22, 2009

Follow up to previous post!

Well, just to follow up on the previous post...(mainly for those who do not have the privledge of living close to us)...for the past 2 years Jared has been without his top, front, left, tooth. It has been a long process in getting this fixed (and a TON of money) he injured it when he was younger...way younger...and got a temporary fix...and then one time when we went to the dunes he busted it loose...it has been a long 2 years with my "toothless wonder" but now it is fixed. I am sooooo HAPPY! Since his tooth has been missing I did discover that my husband has a little more red neck in him, more so than I had originally thought. While we were up at girls camp (picks and stories for another post)(his tooth was back in) he went total Hillbilly, redneck speak on us. He was driving me crazy and cracking all the young girls up. I do LOVE my man!

0 Comments: