Friday, April 3, 2009

Candace's Baptism!

This last weekend Candace was Baptized! It was such a wonderful day! My parents came from Colorado Springs, and of course Jared's parents, and Denee and Robby and their cute girls were there, and of course I can't forget our wonderful friends that came and shared our special day with us.
Candace received some wonderful gifts this day to help her remember about her Baptismal Covenants. Thanks to all!

Our weekend was a fun filled weekend! My parents arrived Thursday afternoon, and then on Friday Jared took the night off of work, and we pulled the girls out of school and went to the Wild Life World Zoo. They have an awesome aquarium. We spent most of our time in the aquarium, then went and fed the giraffes, and went home. Wish that I had pictures of the zoo, but I forgot to pull out the camera. By the time Monday hit, we were all tired. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and spending the weekend with us. We love you guys.

2 Comments:

Machelle said...

Congratulations Candace. I am soo proud of you.

Diana said...

So glad we were able to share in your special day!