Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Official . . .

We are now the parents of a High Schooler!  I am sometimes still in shock that I am old enough to have a child in High School.

On May 18th we attended Breanna's 8th grade Promotion.  It was a nice, short and sweet program (it only lasted about 45 minutes).  We are very pleased with all of Breanna's accomplishments this past school year.  She tried out for Volleyball and made the team.  She tried out for Softball and made the team.  She was also a member of Principals Academy and FBLA.  She always work hard to keep her grades up, and I never have to remind her to do her homework, never had to worry about her getting her school work done. 

Our Family after the 8th grade Promotion!

We are looking forward to how crazy the next year will be with Breanna in High School, Amber starting Jr High, Candace starting 5th grade, Jodi starting 3rd grade, a new baby and Jared working swing shift.  I love being busy with what activities the girls have and fully support them in their decisions, but wondering how I will be able to manage how crazy life will become.  We are Blessed to have such wonderful children.


4 Comments:

jksfam said...

Exciting and busy times! That is a great pictures!

Diana said...

Very nice picture! Love you guys!

Amber said...

Wow is she that old? I know its already, been said, but I LOVE that pic of you guys! Kiss the baby for me.

Katy B. said...

You must share with me all your secret parenting tips dealing with teenage girls so that I am completely prepared when mine get there. :)

Love you!