Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our Son Edward Warren Lee

We wanted to share our son Edward with our Family and Friends. We are truly blessed to be the parents of such a wonderful spirit, and we feel of your LOVE and PRAYERS. We have learned that in being able to share our Son we are healing.


Click to play this Smilebox collage: Edward Warren Lee
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create a picture collage

When you open the Smilebox you can click on the individual pictures and enlarge them to see them better.

5 Comments:

jksfam said...

Alyssa & Jared,
What a heartbreaking thing to happen! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that the plan of happiness is giving you peace at this time!

Machelle said...

Oh my gosh he is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing him with us. I love all those pictures, I love you guys.

Diana said...

I'm finally seeing your beautiful collage. You guys amaze me! You have been so strong! I continue to pray for your comfort. Love you all!

Alli said...

I love that family picture, I'm so glad you guys took pictures of that sweet boy. He is an angel! Love you.

Amber said...

Alyssa, I have been thinking about you so much lately. Edward is beautiful and perfect. Hang in there...thanks for sharing how special he is.