Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where to begin?

I have so much catching up to do...and so little time to do it in! School started for the girls back in August of 2009. Yep, I am that far behind. Wish that I had pictures...but they are on the broken computer...and I only have a couple of pictures of Jodi, the other girls were so excited that they ran off once we got to school. Yes, our girls are growing up. Breanna is in the 7th grade, Oh My Goodness, I have a child in Jr. High. Amber is in the 5th grade. Candace is in the 3rd grade and Jodi is in the 1st grade. I love all of their teachers, they are wonderful and caring.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas. But I can't remember the details, guess that I should journal more often so that I can't forget. But onto the next big post.

0 Comments: